Articles are available on this website online if you see a weblink. The remaining articles of this issue are available in print to current subscribers. To get each issue mailed to you please subscribe to JACL.
- (2016). Full Issue. JACL, 10(1). Read article.
- Freed, S. (2016). What is Really Real?. JACL, 10(1), 4-6. Read article.
- Gunter, N. (2016). For the Flock: Impetus for Shepherd Leadership in John 10. JACL, 10(1), 8-18. Read article.
- MacDonald, G. (2016). Reflections on Mentoring and Multi-generational Ministry. JACL, 10(1), 20-31. Read article.
- Breedlove, J. (2016). The Essential Nature of Humility for Today’s Leaders. JACL, 10(1), 34-44. Read article.
- Bumgardner, L. (2016). Adventist Women Clergy: Their Call and Experiences: Part 2. JACL, 10(1), 45-57. Read article.
- Kwarteng, A. (2016). The Sankofa Bird and Reflection. JACL, 10(1), 60-69. Read article.
- Aleby, J., & Quiroga, H. (2016). Consumerism: A Challenge for Christian Leadership?. JACL, 10(1), 72-80. Read article.
- Moll, S. (2016). Uplifting Leadership: How Organizations, Teams and Communities Raise Performance, by Andy Hargreaves, Alan Boyle, & Alma Harris. JACL, 10(1), 82-83. Read article.
- Patterson, S. (2016). Relational Leading: Practices for Dialogically Based Collaboration. By Lone Hersted & Kenneth J. Gergen.. JACL, 10(1), 83-85. Read article.
- Patterson, S. (2016). Developing Relational Leadership: Resources for Developing Reflexive Organizational Practices. By Carsten Hornstrup, Jesper Loehr- Petersen, Joergen G. Madsen, Thomas Johansen, & Allan Vinther Jensen. JACL, 10(1), 85-87. Read article.
- Henry, S. (2016). ReBuild: Reset Your Life, Renew Your Church, Reshape Your World. By Tommy “Urban D.” Kyllonen. JACL, 10(1), 87-88. Read article.
- Ross H. (2016). Thriving in Leadership: Strategies for Making a Difference in Christian Higher Education. By Karen A. Longman. JACL, 10(1), 88-89. Read article.
- Brady, A. (2016). Apostolic Church Planting: Birthing New Churches from New Believers. By J. D. Payne. JACL, 10(1), 89-90. Read article.
- Combie, C. (2016). Presidential Views of Leadership in Seventhday Adventist Higher Education. JACL, 10(1), 91-91. Read abstract.
- Crawford, D. (2016). The Pastor as Leader: Assessment, Change, and Growth in Pastoral Leadership Style and Ability. JACL, 10(1), 91-92. Read abstract.
- Eschlemann, R. (2016). A Holistic Process for Leading Organizational Change. JACL, 10(1), 92-92. Read abstract.
- Giovanetto, T. (2016). All Things New: A Holistic Theology of Major Depression and Pastoral Care. JACL, 10(1), 92-92. Read abstract.
- Grant, S. (2016). Mentoring Emerging Leaders Toward Holistic Health and Longevity: A guide for seasoned leaders to intentionally Invest in and Influence the Next Generation of Ministry Leaders. JACL, 10(1), 93-93. Read abstract.
- Houston, G. (2016). Spirituality and Leadership: Integrating Spirituality as a Developmental Approach of Improving Overall Leader Effectiveness. JACL, 10(1), 93-93. Read abstract.
- Kalaluhi, S. (2016). On Developing a Deeper Understanding of Authentic Leadership: Interpreting Matthew 3:11-5:48 Using Intertexture Analysis and Social and Cultural Texture Analysis. JACL, 10(1), 94-94. Read abstract.
- Seo, K. (2016). Success Stories of Korean Christian Female Leaders: Practicing Authentic Leadership. JACL, 10(1), 94-94. Read abstract.
- Washington, K. (2016). Spiritual Leadership in Religious Organizations: A Grounded Theory Study. JACL, 10(1), 95-95. Read abstract.