Articles are available on this website online if you see a weblink. The remaining articles of this issue are available in print to current subscribers. To get each issue mailed to you please subscribe to JACL.
- Freed, S. (2015). Treasures in diversity. JACL, 9(1), 5-8. Read article.
- Bursey, E. (2015). The Puzzling Plurals in Philemon. JACL, 9(1), 11-14. Read article.
- Black, B., Freed, S; and Arthur, C. (2015). Interview with Barry C, Black : Reflections on Calling. JACL, 9(1), 16-28. Read article.
- Wu, J. (2015). Collaboration in Delivering the Adventist Health Message in China: a Single Case Study. JACL, 9(1), 30-40. Read article.
- Toupin, M. (2015). Characteristics of Major Donors for Bible Translators. JACL, 9(1), 41-55. Read article.
- Weigley, D. (2015). Transitioning to Local Conference President: a Study in North America. JACL, 9(1), 56-67. Read article.
- Schulze, A. (2015). Postmodern Teens and Twentysomethings in German-Speaking Europe. JACL, 9(1), 68-78. Read article.
- Freed, A. (2018). Arthur W. Spalding: Leadership During Cultural Upheaval. JACL, 9(1), 80-91. Read article.
- Sanou, B. (2015). Ethnicity, Tribalism and Racism: a Global Challenge for the Christian Church and its Mission. JACL, 9(1), 94-104. Read article.
- Overstreet, R. (2015). Ego vs. EQ: How Top Leaders Beat 8 Ego Traps With Emotional Intelligence. JACL, 9(1), 110-112. Read article.
- Salajan, I. (2015). Leadership and the Art of Struggle: How Great Leaders Grow Through Challenge and Advertsity. JACL, 9(1), 112-114. Read article.
- Baumgartner, E. (2018). Servants and Friends: a Biblical Theology of Leadership. JACL, 9(1), 106-108. Read article.
- Figueredo, T., & Aparecido, R. (2018). The End of Leadership. JACL, 9(1), 108-110. Read article.